Messages from the Holy Spirit – letters sent
2020 Letter – sent to Father Dawin Ramirez from San Francisco de Tovar -Venezuela – translation below
Church in San Francisco de Tovar – Saint Martin’s Church (La Iglesia de San Martin)
To Father Darwin Ramirez
La Colonia Tovar, Venezuela
Aguas de Lindóia, February 18, 2020
You don’t know me , I only want your good , I know you are very close to God with a sincere heart and with all the certainty that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us of a guilty conscience and washing our bodies with pure water, so keep your eyes focused – seek, I am there! Don’t despise your circumstances or you will sink like Peter as he tried to walk on water but doubted. ( Matthew 14: 28-31 ) . And you will have an approval , that is you will be in danger from August to December 2021 , read carefully the omens I write below.
Venezuela, heavy rains and destruction
1) Around 20 people will die in Andean cities of Venezuela, hard hit by the rains of August 23 and 24, 2021, in the city of Tovar (?) and in the municipality of Pinto Salinas, in the west of the state of Merida. Rains will fall for several hours in the Mocotíes Valley, an agricultural region much visited by tourists. Huge rocks will roll off the mountains damaging and blocking roads. In addition to Merida, the rains will affect other regions of Venezuela, including the capital Caracas, we will have an increase in the flow of rivers in at least six states. Of the states that will be affected by heavy rains, three will be on yellow alert: Apure, Amazonas and Falcon. Bolívar, Guárico and Zulia are on red alert. . And Father Darwin Ramirez, from San Francisco de Tovar, managed to save himself by climbing out the window of his vehicle due to the storms in the city ;
2) Officially named ‘2021 PT′, the space object will pass close to our planet on August 29, 2021 , has an approximate diameter of 240 meters (dimension may vary). The colossal asteroid is approximately the size of a football field. The giant celestial body is currently travelling at very high speed. Another giant asteroid in the month of September 2021 ,officially named as ‘2021 NY1′, the space object will pass close to our planet on September 22, 2021 . As revealed, in the premonitory dreams , it has a diameter of approximately 290 metres, it is currently travelling at very high speed.
3) The effects and consequences of climate change will increasingly show their force in the year 2021 onwards . While record-breaking negative winter temperatures will be recorded in Brazil, the Northern Hemisphere will suffer from an unprecedented heatwave. In Italy temperatures will reach up to 49°C and will leave dead , in Greece 586 forest fires will be recorded , in all corners of the country , the island of Evia in Greece will be completely destroyed with the more than 500 fire spots that will hit the country . In Italy, the temperature of 49 °C will be recorded in the province of Syracuse will be the highest recorded on the European continent, other Italian cities that will reach high temperatures in August 2021 will be Paterno (48 °₢), Mineo (47 °₢), Francofonte (46 °C) and Aragona (46 °C). As a consequence of the heatwave, for several days, flames will be fuelled by wind and heat will ravage the Italian forests. And Calabria and Sicily will have around 300 interventions in just 12 hours and in La Madonia, a mountainous region near the Sicilian capital, crops, houses and industrial buildings will be destroyed;
4) Fires will devastate ecological reserves in Bolivia Bolivia will struggle to stop fires from spreading. Fire will devastate huge areas of ecological reserves between 18 and 26 August 2021;
5) By August 24, 2021 , Japan will face the chaos of Corona virus , a high number of tested positive for the new coronavirus in the country including airports will be around 22 thousand cases , increase the cumulative to 1.40 million people infected. In Kanto will be more than 4 thousand , in Tokyo almost 2 (two ) thousand , in Kanagawa, more than 1 thousand two hundred people , in Chiba, almost 1400 , in Saitama, 250 people, in Ibaraki, 265 in Gunma and 223 in Tochigi., will be 2,368 in Osaka, 1,079 in Hyogo, records in Nara with 223 and in Shiga with 235; will be 879 in Fukuoka, 287 in Hiroshima and 750 in Okinawa. In the Tokai region there will be 545 in Shizuoka, 342 in Mie and records in Gifu with 382 and in Aichi with 1,617. Nagoya will be the worst number in this epidemic with 555 who will test positive, there will be 67 in Toyota, 63 in Ichinomiya, 95 in Okazaki and 85 in Toyohashi, among others that may increase ;
6) Musician Charlie Watts may die on August 24, 2021 , Drummer of the Rolling Stones rock band. He is one of the oldest members of the ensemble and has been performing as a drummer since 1963. In 2004, he underwent treatment for throat cancer.( predicted in my dreams ) The Stones are going out on a new tour on September 26, 2021 and Watts will undergo a surgical procedure. ;
7) Colonia Tovar, a Venezuelan town located 65 kilometres south of Caracas and one of the places much frequented during the weekends by Caracans , will close from 15 March 2020 , the doors to visitors due to the Covid-19 pandemic,
8) Brazil , USA , will face big problems with corona virus -Covid19 and also politics which will be a big war between politicians ;
August 2021 , will be the milestone for authorities to understand Climate Change caused by human action on the planet could be – irreversible , irremediable and irrefutable – if we do nothing .The emission of greenhouse gases and deforestation , shows that we have reached an absolutely disastrous point for life on planet earth , I have been making these warnings through letters and lectures since 1969 . Arctic winters are getting warmer; average annual temperature will rise by 12ºC by 2041
The dots between the climate crisis and extreme weather: globally, droughts that may have occurred only once every 10 years or so ( since the beginning of industrialisation in the world ), now happen 78% more frequently. And amid relentless drought and record heat, forest fire seasons are going to be longer and will result in more destructive wildfires. Many forests will start creating fires on their own by 2035 – if we don’t stop deforestation , and make a global union for planting more native trees , we are lagging around a trillion trees in the world , we need to restore forests immediately .
The last four decades have been the hottest since 1850 and that the global temperature has already increased by 1.09° C since then. The trend is that even if we zero out greenhouse gas emissions tomorrow , we won’t be able to contain further warming of planet Earth – if we don’t get our act together quickly .
I hope I am wrong , however , that is what I saw in my dreams . Take care , I beg you .
Professor Jucelino Nobrega da Luz – P.O. Box 54 – Águas de Lindóia – S.P CEP:13940-000 Brasil